View Single Post
      06-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #31
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

I was eagering waiting for this so I was willing to forget its now not so impressive design compared to the cooler gran coupe prototye. but now I remembered the existence of a thing called quattroporte and I decided not to forget the shameless efforts of bmw to make his own model unattractive so they can later charge more for the m versions. we know they can make em cooler as the gran coupe and previous prototypes proved but then they try hard to make em look bland.and then we customers have to spend a lot of money trying to compensate for the lack of coolness of our bimmers. I wont stand it anymore, no sir!!! Ill buy a car designed to look the best it can.as I see it thats the proper way of caring for customers and their satisfaction.
I know it will drive like no other but the quattroporte is a better car overall, and I know a 6 series gran coupe wont stand a chance when it comes to luxury and stealing attraction from girls . is like comparing a rolls to a 7 series, the 7 series may even perform better but wont stand a chance against his more luxury oriented brother.
edit: by the way, wouldnt an m version of this car steal the crown and heritage of the m5 as the best performance sedan? ooops sorry, I forgot, this isnt a sedan...

Last edited by nemex12; 06-29-2011 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0