View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #131
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Jet Black

Also DreamerM6, I'm sure that you're a reasonable good human being, but honestly you can throw all the facts of the world at some people and their response will still be "no".

You can point to the sky, tell them the sky is blue, provide using chemical laws and formula's why the sky is blue... and some fucking moron will still disagree.

You proved your point, to anyone that has anything other than cobbwebs and tumbleweed in their heads, your experience occurred, it happened and it was documented.

If only we had a way to ban members from our own created threads so we can weed out the noise and static that serves no purpose... however since we cannot, lets embrace morons and try to help them because, let's face it, you're not allowed to look at a retard with disgust, therefore we shouldn't do the same of some of the follow members of this board. We as a community should nurture them and guide them in the right direction...

Harder said then done though... any of you morons like to chime in on how we can help you to stop being morons? I'm literally out of ideas... my first post should have done the trick... but clearly the level of stupidity is far far far worse than I could fathom... please let us help you.

I personally can provide bleach that you can drink, razor blades you can use to cut arterial veins, I can provide kerosene and matches to light yourselves on fire (maybe lighters would be better, easier to operate). I'll happily buy tickets for you guys to the CN tower so you can jump off the top... I can leave exposed electrical wires for you to touch. I can also clear an opening on a major highway for you guys to walk on to get nailed by oncoming GTRs (and if the first impact doesn't kill, i'm sure it can out-accelerate anything on it's way back for the kill).
Appreciate 0