View Single Post
      10-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #33
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

I dont mean to say some of these cars suck. I think all of the M cars are AWESOME but to say that we build these cars with the same philosophies as we've always had is just a bunch of horse shit.

With turbos (which is freaking old technology btw) you just lose a few things that an na engine does (which are important to me as a drivers car).

Ive asked m5/6/1m owners for their honest opinions and yes, they are all laggy. If you dont feel it, something is wrong because my girl who gives two rats asses about cars even complains about this.

Im still hoping the new tech in the m3/4 setup can minimize this as much as possible but we still have yet to see anything in the real world.

Im not really a spec sheet nor an according to so and so this car is better at this than that car blah blah type of guy if that helps. In my experience lot of m5/6 guys think their cars are superior in every aspect to every other car in the lineup. That is why i say ok, your car is better. You didnt think i really meant it did you? Because again, i have yet to see one of these thrash anything out there with a car that in a magazine destroys everything.

You guys are all crazy.

There isnt even a track section on the m5/6post because no one would use it. I mean even f30post has one

I will now leave before i get banned from bimmerpost altogether. Thank you.
Appreciate 0