View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
nysupraman
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' RC-F 15' GX460

Looking to lease: 650xi GC v. M5?

I know I don't post much on here, but I am seriously considering coming over to the "dark side". I currently drive a Lexus IS-F and I went in to a local BMW dealership yesterday to trade her in for a Gran Coupe 6er (looking to lease). I was originally looking at the 640i pretty much loaded, then figured why not get the v8 650xi all wheel drive for more of a all year round practical use with with less options. I was very pleasantly surprised at her luxury and speed all in one, it really feels faster than my IS-F with an exhaust and intake. Now an order has been made for her with a 6-8week wait time for delivery, but I was thinking should I have opted for a 2013 M5 also lightly loaded? Are the rates similar? I am not too fond of the 5er styling, but obviously the power is there... but all that power is really not necessary for 90% of the time.

Options on the 650xi are as follows:

Black Sapphire Metallic/ Black Nappa Leather with Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Cold Weather Package
Full LED Lights
Premium Sound

I opted out of the M Sport package even though it looks stellar, because of the price and the 19s ride a lot better than those 20s. I was also surprised at how beautiful the stock 19s look up close.
Appreciate 0