View Single Post
      06-23-2022, 11:13 PM   #6
00e46sedan
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16’ F13 640i M Sport

If you notice on the pics the front part of the a/c vent(the face) attaches to the duct section . The clips need to be sheered off /grinder down because there’s really no other way to detach ,I’m pointing at it with the the flat head exactly at the parts they connect to , I tried to pry /press and release but nothing , I used a drimmel tool to just grind it down(my only solution)(but be very careful not too damage the duct part for when u attach the new face it can then easily clip on without any issues ). The right side of the ac vent did look like it had a torx screw but luckily for me it didn’t have it and was able to pry it off from the bottom as stated by op :thumbsup not sure if the pics will help but that’s pretty much it .

Also if anyone needs to know I bought the part on eBay and took about 2 weeks for it to arrive , bolts/clips in like oem and no fitment issue whatsoever. I’ve also bought a eBay steering wheel bare and fitment was also great with no issues just transferring your wiring etc which is pretty straightforward I also posted pics on here if you’re curious
Attached Images

Last edited by 00e46sedan; 06-23-2022 at 11:23 PM..
Appreciate 0