Thread: F13 M6 Opinions
View Single Post
      12-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #13
barclay
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 540ix

[QUOTE=devondragon;17096298]Barclay - do you have the CP with the stiffer suspension? I read lots of reviews about the M6 being a bit soft and heavy feeling, especially when compared to the M3. However, with the CP on my car, while it's definitely a different car, and IS slightly larger and a bit heavier, it doesn't feel soft or heavy to me. With the CP suspension in sport mode, driving my road (lots of tight and sweeping turns, lots of elevation changes), it feels really good. It IS heavier, so it won't feel exactly as nimble as an M3, but I've been pleasantly surprised with how good it does feel on the road.

Most of my driving is on highway, or straight-ish local roads, where it feels great, the luxury and power are very enjoyable, etc.. We'll see how I feel about it on the track this summer. the racetrack in Loudon, NH is pretty short with lots of turns, so I expect I will run slower laps than I did in the M3 by a little, although it will be fun to see what I can do on the front straight with all this power

Devondragon - I don't have the CP.
Appreciate 0