09-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #54
ManiacGT
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker_31 View Post
What a beautiful car, though I must say the ivory Dakota leather in the 640d will have beige/ tan foot-wells and velour mats. This will require lots of maintenance and liberal amounts of scotchguard. While your car has anthracite foot-wells.

Though by the way you have maintained your car - I don't think it will be a massive issue - maybe invest in all weather mats.
Thank you for your compliment. I do love my Z4, I've gone through some real quality issues with it and sods law, now I have it the way I want, I'm considering swapping it. I'm looking for something just as stylish (which is hard, because this car is a stunner), with more practicality, seats and comfort. This weekend will tell me if I'm looking in the right place with the obscenely expensive 6! I had originally looked at the 520D M Sport. It doesn't have the speed, but the comfort and practicality, with a level of style and presence. Looking at the PCP offers in the UK, given the %apr its nearly as cheap to go 6, hence the interest...

Last edited by ManiacGT; 09-13-2013 at 12:04 PM..
Appreciate 0