View Single Post
      09-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #46
Mentos
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 640d GC Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker_31 View Post
Funnily enough I am the opposite on this - I feel the white looks brilliant on the car, though not as good as the black.

I would pass on the black interior too- this model has one of the best interiors in this class range worldwide. I dont think you would appreciate it if it was all black black.

The sunroof only vents (doesn't open) and I feel ruins the look of the car in any other colour bar black. If you do prefer more light in, then Mentos is totally right.

It all comes down to discount - if it is a massive huge discount (more than the current 12k dealer deposit contribution) - then sure go for it. If there isn't a massive margin, then order a baby in - doesn;t seem to be taking that long at the moment (can change of course).

Oh and yes pictures need to be uploaded on this site or I'll
Yes the sunroof doesn't fit quite aswell on the lighter colours (mine is black Sapphire). Its also only pops up an inch to act as a vent as you say. But with a black interior I'd have to spec it :/ the glass house is just too small in conjunction with our dull weather (the last couple of months excepted) and an all black interior.

I definitely agree the ivory shows of the class leading interior (as I said its even better then the 7 series IMO). But black still looks good given the extensive leather in the GC (as opposed to leather look plastic), and is much more practical if like me you soon get lazy with the upkeep

Oh and I also agree on the LED headlights, I think they will become common place in cars of this sector oVer my ownership, so it was a must to keep mine looking contemporary. Its a bonus that they look pretty and give a nice natural and even light spread mine is heavily specd but the other must have for me would be HUD.

Last edited by Mentos; 09-12-2013 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: .
Appreciate 0