United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Just be aware that the GC is 16.5 feet long. It is one massive vehicle. So be ready to move from something nimble to something...boat like? You can't beat the looks and the interior on the GC however.
Yeah what he said! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
The new M3s I've sat in (with full leather) are pretty darn nice. Not quite like a 6-series, but pretty nice overall - especially compared to the previous gen.
Yes they are aren't they.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMG640 View Post

My friends call my 6 a boat. Whenever I park it, they always say just docked up the boat.

It is low too, lower than a non comp M5. So you have to be careful of that front bumper.
That is the biggest thing..you will notice if you drive it around town and congested places its size. Going thru drive thru's is challenging sometimes especially in the urban environment. I feel like I am on base and parking one of the jets and need spotters/wing walkers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by note46 View Post
I vote for M3 I did test drive both but I didn't want to wait for the M3 allocation (build slot) and the 640GC drove much much better than I thought it would. Having said that, once my lease is up, I'll probably get a M3. I'm strictly using the car for commuting so might want to take that into consideration as well.
Yeah I have come to the same conclusion and am moving back into a better more performance oriented vehicle. I have an X5M w/Velos Stage 2 now if I want to haul a bunch of people and stuff quickly!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0