View Single Post
      12-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Nitrous Garage
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i / E92 328i / E60 550i

Nitrous Garage - VELGEN WHEELS - Bimmerpost Exclusive Pricing

Nitrous Garage is extremely proud to be the only Vendor on Bimmerpost to sell Velgen Wheels Velgen wheels are a fairly new wheel manufacturer, but they have decades of combined wheel manufacturing experience and are designing some of the hottest wheels in the industry. Their eye for unique designs, outstanding manufacturing process and marketing skills have combined to make one of the most promising new wheel manufacturers in the industry.

***Give me a call or PM me for Exclusive Bimmerpost Pricing***

All their wheels are low pressure cast and made in the heart of Taiwan. They do not skimp on making sure you get the best quality casted wheel available. Going through endless testings to ensure you get a strong, light weight and perfectly true wheel with a flawless finish. Here at Nitrous Garage we back on Velgen Wheels 100% and guarantee your satisfaction on every Velgen wheel purchase!

With 1000s of wheels in stock, do not wait any longer to get your own set of Velgen Wheels!

Available Sizes
19x9 - 19x10.5
20x9 - 20x10.5

***Wheel and tire packages available upon request***

Velgen Wheel Manufacturing Process

We would like to introduce you the manufacturing process of Velgen Wheels. Velgen Wheels are manufactured in Taiwan and are Low Pressure Cast Wheels. They are taking the next step to bring you the manufacturing process to you. Most wheel manufacturers hide their process from the public. Not Velgen! They want their customers to know how each one of their wheels are built and the strict testing they use to ensure you the best quality casted wheel in the industry!

356.2 Aluminum Ingot. Ready For Manufacturing

Low Pressure Cast Machines

Velgen Wheels VMB5 Raw Right From Low Pressure Casting

Heat Treatment For Velgen Wheels

Warranty

Velgen Wheels offer’s a 5 Year Manufacture warranty & LIFE TIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY. To any of our customer’s who have a warranty issue, please contact us direct to our warranty department to handle any warranty claims. Velgen’s warranty is only for the original purchaser. Please make sure all wheels are test fitted for proper fitment and brake clearance.

Velgen Wheel Gallery

Email: forums@nitrousgarage.com

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

Attention all Southern California Residents!!!
Nitrous Garage offers all Southern California Residents a deal of a lifetime. If you buy a set of wheels we can offer you money for your old or OEM wheels and will take that amount off the price of your Velgen Wheels. If you are wondering how much you can get for your old wheels PM me a photo of your wheels.

Last edited by Nitrous Garage; 05-14-2014 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0