View Single Post
      01-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #18
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0pportunist View Post
To be honest i felt penalised for being a cash buyer. They said they don't make much money on it for cash purchase so it was pretty much the sticker price i paid. That said i could just be a poor negotiator

I think the most important spec for these cars is either surround view or rear cam just purely because of the size of the thing.

Good luck
That's what I've been told before too, but I also could just be a bad negotiator. We bought my wife's car cash recently though (Nissan) and they also said no to much of a reduction. I really don't want to go down the route of getting a PCP just to get a dealer discount, then paying it off again.

I'll have to see. I have quite a strict budget so I will have to stay strong and if I can't get it for what I need then might have to pass until something else comes up.

How much bigger is it than a 5 series? Not saying I'm anything special but I've never had a problem with parking that with just the sensors. And in my wife's car with camera, it makes me even more disoriented looking at it!
Appreciate 0