View Single Post
      05-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Atacama Yellow 2012 6-Series M-Sport Convertible F12 - BMW Special Order!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
So I'm sitting at my desk, awaiting a customer to arrive for a tint appointment on a 2012 6-series vert. Several moments I noticed the car pull up on the surveillance cameras, but the angle on the camera was only able to capture a small part of the car so it was near the edge of the screen. At first I tripped thinking I was seeing a yellow 6-series and then figured it must have been the camera colors and it was just the typical Alpine White 6-series I was used to seeing...

I go to greet the customer and holy f***ing s**t it was a Atacama Yellow 6-Series F12. At first I was convinced it was vinyl wrapped, but it wasn't..then painted... but no... customer explained its a Special Ordered Atacama Yellow direct from BMW, fresh off European Delivery. But wait... theres more, it's a LEASE !

Did 35% tint on it and snapped some pictures of it.

Name:  atacamayellow6-1.jpg
Views: 36485
Size:  328.2 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-2.jpg
Views: 32706
Size:  459.8 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-3.jpg
Views: 28895
Size:  462.1 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-4.jpg
Views: 29224
Size:  317.3 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-5.jpg
Views: 24757
Size:  248.6 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-6.jpg
Views: 24968
Size:  138.2 KB

Name:  atacamayellow6-7.jpg
Views: 25469
Size:  328.2 KB

BUT WAIT...

For a once in a lifetime opportunity (hopefully), you'll get to not only see a Atacama Yellow F12 6 Series Convertible M-Sport, but you'll get to see it with color-coded rims !

Because unfortunately, that is what the car REALLY looks like, and the owner thought it was a cool idea to paint clown shoes onto his unique BMW. Sorry I had to photoshop the yellow rims in the first set of pictures to actually enjoy the color for the moment, unlike myself who nearly with my partner at first sight. Truly disappointing, I wish I had a chance to see the car before it turned into a clown
Appreciate 0