Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 645ci

Custom Matte White 2004 BMW 645CI w/ red interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have for sale a 2004 BMW 645CI sport edition that is professional wrapped matte white. The car is black underneath, has the rare red interior with the 6 speed manual. I left the roof and door handles black to give it a nice contrast between the white and black. Was wrapped in October of 2011. Car has approximately 57,000 miles. It has been well maintained and is very clean. Car has full professional tint job on the side windows, rear windshield, front windshield, headlights, brake lights, and reverse lights. I have also added custom blackout front grille and side fenders. I also replaced the dull yellow angel eyes to hyper white angel eyes as well as hyper white fog lights. Rims are M6 replicas purchased near end of 2011 with new tires purchased at the same time. The car has a dual exhaust delete which gives this V8 engine a very loud aggressive growl!! Professionally installed radar detector as well. This car turns heads and I get compliments everywhere I go. Engine has been left stock besides a K&N air filter. I also have winter tires on the stock rims that can be sold as well. Wrap has started to get small rips on the bumper from small rocks hitting it as well as lighter marks and such. Wrap is still in good shape though and does not need to come off. No low balls as I do not NEED to sell it. Car is located in Lansing, MI
$25,995
Email taylorcalero@comcast.net for more pictures

Attached Images

Appreciate 0