Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaF13 View Post
I believe it was a firmware update as mines a 62 pre lci and the lci ones have different firmware however that's just what I think i couldn't tell you for certain. You can contact Adam at DD Coding, lovely chap and very helpful, I found before the coding in lower gears it was a bit jerky and after the coding it was very smooth and more refined

Also the most loaded 640d I've seen is for sale on AutoTrader atm for £25-26k
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...?atmobcid=soc3

I found a few when looking for mine decently loaded but the massaging seats sold it for me, I first found them a bit weird as it's just on the seat base but it's nice and relaxing on the motorway
this is the 2nd time you referenced a 62 - WTF is a '62? are you referring to your current model 6 series? It may be why people haven't commented - they don't know what the hell you are talking about!
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0