Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B///MWGuy
I ordered Tesla because I hate to deal with the greedy dealers that ruins my experience.

And some bad practices of "established" car makers (intentionally making certain parts to break/stain over certain time).

Im hoping the new carmaker have less of the above.
You think that Tesla is less greedy by not having actual dealers and selling cars at higher prices? The government has piped money into them and they still need about 1B to continue to function in the third quarter. You never know which car will last longer, but tesla's battery tech and cooling technique is the oldest on the market. This explains the size of the battery pack and their limitations at max output. Maybe the model 3 will be better, but I wouldn't count on it. I saw a tests vehicle in person this past week and I wouldn't say it looked as appealing as the model S in any way. Thankfully nothing is as ugly as the model X. Not that I would ever purchase any model they offer, just my .02. I wouldn't trust that they continue to stay in business, unlike most of the other auto makers in today's market.
Appreciate 0