View Single Post
      11-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
Hargreaves
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7

Thanks for the note Palmnuts. I am a massive BMW fan but I would agree that some of their decisions test me more and more with my loyalty.

With regards to the lights it looks like I need to speak to my dealer about what they should and should not be able to do then! He was pretty clear with me that the '14 model came with these but I would have to say that the driving experience to date (as noted above) proves that it does not do it! Appreciate the clarification and expert knowledge.

So with that in mind I guess the flashing must be just for us boys down south (Berkshire) who are stuck in traffic more than the spacious roads up in your regions ;-)

Outside of that I LOVE the car and can't really fault it in any other way so far, well, except for it must have the largest cup holders in the world! Reading the forums is looks like the insert from the X3 will fit so I might have to invest in some of those.

I went for the Silverstone II which (for me) works really well with the Carbon detailing and the new wheel design. Standard leather as the Extended would get ruined by the kids but added Comfort Access, Surround Cameras & Privacy glass. Very happy to date.

I hope you are enjoying yours!
Appreciate 0