08-11-2015, 10:30 PM   #19
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmantoo View Post
In the past I have spoken to Customer Service, which then transfers me to a Sales Rep. I don't know the Sales Reps name but I recognized the voice to be the same guy I spoke to in April. Also, when I call in the late afternoon (4pm Pacific) it forwards to a cell phone, which is the same guy. I don't know his name but he has a very up beat attitude. He did mention he lived in Satan Monica.

Most recently I have spoken to Robert (first time he referred to himself as Rob). He is the one who has promised to resolve the issue. I have had extensive conversations with him. I don't think Robert is the same person as the Sales Rep, but I could be wrong since the tone and attitude are much different. (it can also be the conversations tone effecting my hearing)
We've ran into issues before with GTHaus, but Rob always takes care of us. A perfect example was last week. We had a GT2 Rear section that was sent to us without the adapters. He overnighted them Friday, for an installation that was rescheduled for today.

Rob is the guy to talk to at GTHaus

Sales & service of BBS Street & Motorsport products.
BBS Highest Volume Dealer 2015 thru 2022
All the top brands at the prices and service you can count on. Professional installation.
Appreciate 0