View Single Post
      07-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
MSUGOGRN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Black X3MC

SixPost and ndinh: Thanks so much for the quick replies.

I wanted to do the OEM M6 mufflers originally but I am almost 100% certain they can only handle up to 90mm tips. The cyba tips below are 90mm and they are pretty close to touching. Are you sure the factory M6 mufflers can handle the 102mm tips ndinh? What size tips are you running on your set up?

http://www.6post.com/forums/showthre...highlight=tips

If the M6 mufflers can't take the 102mm tips, I think I then need to go aftermarket. If I buy get an axle back set up, I am guessing it would basically be the same slight modifications of needing an adapter as if I used the M6 muffler right?

As far as the FI Exhaust goes, great memory! It is in my possession right now. The vendor thought we could order the 650 cat back with 102mm tips. So he put the order in for the cat back system (axle back is not available) with 102mm burnt blue tips. FI sent the system here (after waiting 2 months) with 89mm tips despite the fact the order was for 102mm. If I am going to spend that much on an exhaust system, I am going to get the exact look I want. I am currently in wait and see mode (vendor is trying to work with FI) but want to know what all my options are at this point.
Appreciate 0