United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F13 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by yipyip99 View Post
Thnx bruh.

I hit that wall behind the car and bounced back to the middle of the road...

I live in ny so there was salt and sand on the road and I couldn't stop...

That's why I got an awd... Rwd in NY are SO dangerous... At least 425hps rwd...

Cause I had a rwd 325 for 6 years and although it was annoying getting stuck in driveways and fish tailing all over I was able to manage it...

That was my first M car... And I completely fell in love with it... But I refuse to get a rwd car ever again... I don't want to die...
I hear you. All current M cars are torque monsters. I can easily go side way just with a little more throttle even with all nannies on; however I have learned how to have fun in MDM mode and still have fully control on M6. I don't like AWD because to me the joy of driving is in RWD. With the situation you explained, don't even think about current generation of M6. This car will definitely kill you. She is a big monster... There is a big open area in backyard and I always go there to do some crazy stuff in DSC OFF mode when no one is there... It's really scary when you feel a 4200 lb , 193" long car is trying to be out of your control... BUT it's fun
Holy shit! Why is that car SO heavy?? It is not that much bigger than the m4... The m4 has bigger leg room in the back...

But you are right, I would kill myself with that car... I drive too fast and too recklessly for it... But someday I'll grow up.

Be safe bruh! I was SO lucky I didn't kill myself with that m4. Too much power for me to handle.
Appreciate 0