Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5 & M6 Gran Coupe

Garage List
2013 BMW M6 Gran Coupe  [10.00]
1980 E26  [10.00]
2003 BMW M5  [10.00]
Unfortunately not owned from new, only the last 5 years. It's been maintained to the highest standard, oil service at al least twice the regular interval. New rod bearings and new suspension all round at about 80K. Anything showing the slightest wear replaced (new OEM wheels, head lights, rear lights, shadow line trim, Titan line trim inside, drivers seat leather, 16:9 monitor, steering wheel, rear view mirror and a myriad small parts). Passenger side front door replaced due to rust beginning to form on the inside seam on the rear edge. Full under body WaxOyl treatment. New clutch, dual mass flywheel and prop shaft. Retrofitted double glazing, reversing camera, garage door opener, rear multifunction arm rest and Alcantara headlining all with new OEM parts. Also had the boot completely trimmed in Alcantara, the stock material is terrible!

The E39 M5 is quite an amazing car, just as at home doing a track day at Silverstone or taking my mum out for the day. As I have the space to keep it to me it makes sense to (my wife can't see it though!), if I was to sell it now it would get maybe £15K tops, I think the price of good examples will start to rise as the dross rust and are scrapped.

The M6 Gran Coupe has a lot to live up to!
Appreciate 0