View Single Post
      10-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #16
Msizzle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo261 View Post
hey, i absolutely applaud you for confronting the guy, though i'd have to call you out on standing in front of a crazy guy in his car!

people always say to take the high road, but given what he did, i'd have done exactly the same thing as you and wouldn't be able to live with myself if someone spat on me or my girlfriend and i just walked away.

of course, the flip side is that if i did that, my girlfriend would give me crap for the rest of my life. someone took my parking spot once and i jumped out and waited for him to get out of his car to confront him but he just stayed in his car so i eventually conceded. she never lets a similar situation go by without a "just let it go, he could have a gun, you stupid ass!"
huge flaw with your advice is that his girlfriend was spit on as a result of him confronting the guy not as a result of the initial argument, had he just went along and taken the high rode then his girl doesn't go through that, he chose to pull up to the guys car to confront the guy and thats when gave the dirtbag the lane to take it to the next level. I of course agree with you that if someone spit on my girl we would have a problem, but if i did something that put her in harms way I wouldn't be proud of that...
Appreciate 0