10-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
speedracerlo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M6 Gran Coupe

Garage List
Hit and Run Incident

Last Tuesday Sept 29, my girlfriend and I got back from an overseas trip and had just picked up my dogs from the sitter. On the way back home, just a few blocks away from where I picked them up, I encountered a red Toyota Camry on major road rage. He sped up from behind tail gating me while honking and flicking me off. I let him pass on the right lane and he swerved in front of me for no reason and moves onto the left turn lane at the intersection. I slowly pulled up next to him, rolled my windows down and asked what the hell his problem was. He flicked me off again while laughing and looking like a psycho so I flicked him off too and said fuck you. He then begins to talk of violence reverses to come up behind me and threatens to ram my car from behind. I told him I'd call the police if he touched my car. He then moves over to my passenger side where my girlfriend was sitting and spits on her before taking off. At this point it was battery and I was going to get his license plate and perhaps a photo of his face. He got stuck in traffic a block ahead and I pulled up behind him to to take a snapshot of his plate. Just before I got a photo, he reveres straight into my stationary car. As I got out of the car to confront him he started inching forward and I got in front of his car and told him to stop. I shouted "Are you going to run me over?" as he accelerated and I got scooped up on the hood for two seconds before rolling off onto the asphalt. He took off and ran a red light and disappeared to the right. It was pretty surreal and I received some injuries, but nothing major. Not only did this son of a bitch spit at my girlfriend and smash my car, he also injured me, shattered my iphone 6 and gashed up my brand new Panerai 510 that I purchased last month.

I was afraid that he would get away, but today I met with the officer on my case and I was able to identify the suspect through photos. He told me that this scumbag was in custody for another crime he committed right before he did this to me. I feel unlucky that I had to be in the way of this psycho, but this kind of scumbag needs to be put out for the good of society.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0