View Single Post
      07-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
misterbeemer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92, E46 M3, E39 M5, 750Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLegend View Post
Spot on review. I love how the number of negative reviews has been increasing ever since BMW started going down the turbo path and made some very drastic changes in their philosophy (bigger cars, turbo engines, electrical steering, 4500 lb M cars, etc). They are in the wrong path and while their profit may go up in the short term, their name is being dragged through the mud. I'm also glad some journalists have the courage to stand up against them. A lot of things that are shown here on this website is extremely biased and one sided. I like how we get insider information with Scott and such, but to be honest with you it's like mixing friendship and business, I think we are (as the community) "too close" to BMW.
I agree. BMW is going the wrong path. The 6 series is a beautiful looking and tech-heavy car but it isn't the soul of a true sports car (turbo, electric sterring, 4500 lb, etc.). I also agree with how biased people are here. I mentioned the C&D comparo where the M5 lost against the E63AMG and the S6 recently, and the very mention was deleted time and again by the admins. They only want to portray victories and not defeats. :-/
Appreciate 0