01-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #20
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
How else is BMW going to control the over populated, over common and almost watered-down brand?
BMW's are becoming much too common. I've been screaming this for a while. They're everywhere. I know BMW is no Ferrari or Lamborghini but everyone and their mama has one, i see almost 25 to 30 F10's on my way to work. E90's? forget it, every other car is a f**king E90. It feels so good when i see a an Audi, Honda or Toyota. SERIOUSLY!! (this is not a joke).

So i guess BMW can continue increasing their price to give their brand some uniqueness.

but the //M6 GC is still better looking than Panamera, CLS or the awful A7.
they are watered down? BMW has so many different model engines in Europe that we dont even get to keep the price up in the states.. examples: 1er hatch, 316, 318, 320 i/d variations. Im okay with the price, but the standard feature list sucks compared to audi/lexus/mercedes. you would think a luxury sedan would have leather standard. heck, even an optima has leather standard now.