05-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
Str8eye
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 E71 AP-White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6 View Post
By looking at that second picture the last coilover the perch is out of thread and bent.. they said that the person that bought it that they mess it up... Is funny how you can see it in the pic they said that the buyer did it hAha..

Like I said my involvement in this, was next to none.. I Posted it, Then Shipped, Money was NOT transferred through me.. Once the price was agreed on, All transaction was handle through Buyer & seller.. This was out of my hands from the point of transaction.. the buyer has the seller's number if want to put in your 2 cent then feel free. No need to bring this to my attention.. Simple as that.

No sure why you are so caught up with me, or got against me but what ever it is, it's pointless. You have problem take it up with the seller.

2007 Titanium Metallic Silver 328XI - Retired // Sport Package // Premium Package // Winter Package // 7 Pro Logic // Navi // Madico 35% Tint all around // GP Thunder 7500K V2 Fogs // City Vision AE's // KW V1 // Staggered 18 MRR GT1 Silver //
Appreciate 0