View Single Post
      08-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #37
NicoleLusts4BMW
BeachBitch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i M Package 20" wheels

Hey 6Post. I am a new member on this forum. This is my first post. I didn't see an formal introduction section so I'll just use this one since I am a newly minted owner of a 2013 640i GC. Just a few facts about me. I live in Silicon Valley, married a year this November. Purchased my 2013 640i GC on 7/29/12. Had previously been an MB owner for the past 5 years. My most recent car was a E550 coupe that I sold privately to a close friend last week. Regarding this particular review. The guy is a little gushy for me but for the most part he did a pretty good job reviewing the car. Personally I love my car. With the help of friends and such I think I have finally gotten a pretty good feel for all the features of the iDrive. Pretty impressed with the interface. I think I have managed to get all the external devices working and have music coming from the hard drive, front USB flash, iPod, SIRIUS, Pandora and Stitcher. Look forward to learning more from all you BMW enthusiasts. Attached is a few PICs of my car. The photos were taken with my iPhone so they are not the best.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0