View Single Post
      08-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #3
Shaw
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35d | 2019 X3 30i

Garage List
There is a HUUGEEE gap between dealership service delivery and BMW NA corporate strategy...
I've had numerous problems with dealerships...with my vehicles...
I've purchased 3 brands new BMW's in the past 3.5 years (yes purchased not leased), and dealt with 3 different dealerships and every single one of them gave me s#@..t load to deal with...
all dealership's faults...either lack of competence and knowledge or inadequate customer service.
The one big major problem with BMW is their services in North America...there is a huge disconnect between corporate office and dealerships...and based on my back & forths, there's nothing to be done...
My 2014 brand new X5 went back to the dealership 1 week after delivery last year due to some technical problem on the steering wheel...the dealership reprogrammed the car, and ruined everything, the vehicle never worked like day one and its original factory settings, ... dealership came back with lack of technical knowledge excuse and they believed the vehicle is fine!
Still have the problems to date...
took it to another dealership for annual service and winter/summer tire exchange, they gave it back to me with 4 scratches on all sides!!!
Appreciate 0