06-28-2015, 10:47 PM   #8
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
When I retire, I'll try the NC/FL 6 month arrangement for a time - just to see what its like. Not sure if we'll keep the place in Sarasota long term...

I have also given much thought to retiring abroad or closer to Central/South America. I am in the same boat as you (DINK), so it would not be that difficult to just go...

Really like the SG M in your signature BTW - I am partial to that color.
Wife wants to be near a beach for at least 3 months of the year. So she likes the St. Lucia (where we got married) and Costa Rica options. I would be fine in the middle of Montana.

But unless the US really changes for worse, we'll likely be in the US. Depending on how much cash we have at that time, we may have dual locations or just find a beach condo on the emerald coast of FL that we can rent for a few months a year in the spring time. Maybe some place outside of Denver as a permanent residence.

Thanks, I agree about being partial to SG on the E92! I personally believe they designed the E92 in that color.