View Single Post
      06-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #44
starchild
Private
Rep
Drives: spaceship

GC Update

Thanks everyone for the kind words and suggestions.The modding started today with the installation of H&R lowering spring that we ordered from Tirerack for the m6 gran coupe.Well sad to say that the springs are not the right fitment,the springs have the same part # as the m6 coupe and convertible.We had a factory set of f10 m5 springs that were taken of a customer car that we compare them too and they looked exactly alike,the rears were longer by about 4" and the front coils were much thicker.I placed an order for a set of f10 m5 H&R lowering spring that should be here tomorrow!!Front,side grills,handles and
trunk release are being painted gloss black,installed a factory trunk spoiler made for the m6 coupe painted body color.MORR wheels should be here by the end of the month(Thx to Andy @**********).I am still up in the air about what brand of exhaust to complement this beast since i have Eisemann race oval and 102mm round tips on the coupe and convertible,was thinking the Akrapovic exhaust would be a little subdue for me!!Will be getting a price tomorrow for that sweet looking vorsteiner carbon fiber program(front spoiler and rear diffuser)but leaning towards installing those on the m6 coupe(please chime in as to Coupe or GC for the aero vorsteiner package)I'll be posting more pics tomorrow of my baby all torn apart,before starting the spring installation i when ahead and check the price of the carbon ceramic rotors(o boy)they are $3100 each.So to say the lease they were removed for the spring install to avoid damage!
Appreciate 0