View Single Post
      01-25-2017, 04:25 AM   #96
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

I dont do many miles so running costs are comparable, MPG is not bad compared to the old V10, about 15 around town and 25-30 on a run at good speeds. Service wise i purchased the service pack at £1000, expensive yes, but pays for it self quote quickly. Road tax at £500 is another issue but cant dwell on this it is what it is, insurance the same as my old 640D.

All 6s inc M6 were and are overpriced compared to the competition hence the massive depreciation, typical discounts ranging from 20-30% and low rate finance make it cheeper to buy a new one on finance if thats you thing.

Use-ability wise i think the gearbox on the M6 is still not great around town, give me an auto in the m6 anyway.

Believe it of not my main issue was is some shite breaking into the house to nick the thing, if you've ever had this happen to you, you'll know what i mean, my old e63 was stolen after a break in a few years back an it plays on your mind for a long time to the point that you accept its a case of not if but when its happens because it will.
Appreciate 0