01-24-2017, 03:59 PM   #94
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCobra1 View Post
What did you mean by "I wouldn't touch a none BMW AUC"? I bought mine from the previous owner who had a AUC warranty from BMW and BMW has allowed me to renew that warranty which I guess would be an extended warranty ? From my understanding, if there is a "lapse in warranty period", then the BMW will not allow the warranty to be "just added" onto the car right ?

I think the sunroof is cool - but I hardly use it as I am in Scotland Mostly use it to look at the rain! I think for me the ride on the 20" alloys are pretty bad. In hindsight, I would have probably gone for the 19" although the 20" does look pretty "aggressive" as my mate would say

How is the m6 ? What is the ride like compared to the 640d ?

In actual fact the Auc warranty is not the same as the extended one, it sort of sits between the factory and extended one. These are complex cars and for me buying an auc is the better option. I had loads of stuff on my 640d replaced, things like the steering wheel, door cards, centre arm rest flaps etc, the car had only done 30k miles but in my view they were worn excessively, had no issues with Sytner doing the work.

The M6 is nice, but i thInk the 640d is much more useable in the real world, the only reason I changed was due to to the blinding deals on the m6, with monthlies not much mote than the 640d.
Appreciate 0