View Single Post
      02-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #42
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519 View Post
I feel the front of the next generation X6 looks Okay, but the side profile just looks strange. It is too coupe-ish. If BMW really is going to make the X6 like this, I would trade in my 650GC to get a X6M in this year. the new X6 will come out soon, I think there could be a huge discount from dealer.
Get out of my head!! You are reading my mind.

I was thinking the same thing. If the next gen X6 will mirror the X5 just like the out going versions did, then I believe my next car will be a CPO 2013/2014 X6M.

Let me know how the trade in works for you, or what research you have been doing if and when you decide to turn in the GC for the X6M.

I have thought about going for the same trade in, but I am worried about the financial hit I might have to take, and if it would be worth it. If it were possible to trade the GC in for a 13/14 X6M today, without suffering any financial back-lash, I would clean out the GC today and hand in the keys.

I really do enjoy the GC. It is a beautiful car inside and out, the driving dynamics still amaze me even after a year behind the wheel, and I like all the tech I get to play with when I power her up, but I just miss certain aspects of the SUV type cars I have been driving for the past 8 years between my former X6 and MDX I had before that. Not to mention this winter has reminded me that SUV is the way to go when the weather is not ideal for the bike. My 2 cents... end rant.