02-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #35
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer78 View Post
X6 is still a very sexy beast by today's standard. Even my mom who doesn't give a damn about car called me a few years ago, when I still had my old X5, and told me that I should trade in my X5 for X6.

Saw spy shots of new X6, and it looks stale as if they didn't even bother trying with the design.
For me, If they are going to let the X6 design unchanged would be better, the F15 X5 just looks strange for me, but I can't tell where's wrong with the car's design. Just like MB CLA, when I am looking at it constantly, I just feel there is something wrong with the design.
For me, If they are going to make the X6 body design unchanged or minor change, but upgrade the interior to the current X5(F15) level or make the interior sportier. I will make my mind to purchase a X6M as my next car.
For me, I have already decided my next car gonna be a SUV, either Porsche Cayenne GTS or next generation X6M. Even I really like the new M4, but I will choose to put the $ 100,000(around) into my investment. Personally, I never leased any car, all paid off.
As I have thought about car staff again and again, I think a good looking, fast, and sporty SUV will be all I need. I am never been a track guy, so I think a decent SUV will be my ultimate driving machine.
2017 M3 Comp PKG 2017 MINI JCW
991.2 GT3 (coming)
Appreciate 0