View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #20
Ice350
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Lexus GS350

These type of questions baffle me. I keep wondering who would buy a car based on what others think. There's only 1 real answer, test them both yourself and you'll know.

On another note, In reading the replies, several were very objective. Not the brand devoted stuff you usually see. I feel better knowing the participants are reasonable people. I can trust more of what they say.

I guess I'll give my opinion.
This is such a tough choice. I like both cars a lot. BMW is doing a great job on the interior, technology and style of its higher end cars. I'd say the GC is more a luxury cruizer.

The Panamera is also luxurious, has a beautiful interior and exterior styling but the tech is not quite as good as the GC.

My choice would be the Panamera. It handles more like a sporty car so you get both luxury and sport in one car. I also think it looks better. A Panamera that's slightly lowered and mounted 22 inch wheels looks exotic. Even stock they have a presense unmatched by the bimmer. In traffic they dominate the immediate area. There is no doubt who is in charge when they enter.
It's unique shape says the owner is a leader and is individualistic.

In the end both cars are great choices. Just drive them both. Sit inside for a while. Run your hand along the inside and outside. Your senses will tell you which to choose.
Appreciate 0