RiverRunner
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Gran Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer78 View Post
I have tried CLS before 650GC, and I like the way 650GC feels so much more. I also like the look of the GC better than the CLS. Technology/infortainment system wise, 650GC is also a notch more advanced. If BMW NA chooses to buy back rather than repair the car within a reasonable time frame, I might end up dipping into another 650GC or even M6GC if they offer me some good discount. Otherwise, I will switch camp and CLS AMG is definitely a strong contender.
I live in SoCal, own a 2014 M6GC, sounds like you drive your car.. like I do and how they were meant to be driven. I have almost 2,000 miles on my car, not a single issue. She went in for routine/scheduled service at 1,200 miles. Sorry for all your troubles. Sounds like you got a Lemon, make them buy it back, they'll likely reimburse you for everything except the miles you put on the car and the gas. I had a neighbor Lemon law a BMW X3 and another Lemon law a Nissan Titan in the past several years, in both cases, they had to get an attorney that specializes in Lemon Laws.

I had recurring issues with my wife's 2012 740i, not recognizing her iPhone4s, which the car is supposed to be compatible with, after 2 tries, I told my SA they should think about buying the car back. The manager called, scheduled a special service visit, had a loaner waiting, and miraculously fixed the car within two days. Apparently they had to escalate the issue to the top of engineering and developed a firmware update that hadn't been release yet at that time. I was satisfied. That was a around the time I bought the M6GC. Now with iOS7, I'm afraid I'll have issues again, so we haven't updated our phones yet, but when we do, I'm confident that if I have problems, our dealer will handle it.
2019 Porsche 911 Turbo 991.2

Last edited by RiverRunner; 09-24-2013 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0