View Single Post
      05-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #26
m-ch
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_MHR View Post
All I can say is that haters gonna hate... sorry but thats just my personal opinion.. if you want you can always find something to discuss about.

But I would like you to explain me one thing... you said that a 700hp car should outrun a 500 hp car doesnt matter what it weighs.. now the 740HP rs6 got embarrased by the M6. If you would run the RS6 vs the porsche turbo, what would happen??? It wouldnt even see the porsche... oh no wait, the rs6 is not tuned by Manhart Racing so thats a different story right??Only cars by Manhart Racing dont have the power right? Then you would come up with some other nonsense explanations....on a side note, I also raced a 430 scuderia with the m6 and the scuderia has 10hp more and around 300kg less than the turbo pdk but guess what...the scuderia was left behind badly...how can you explain that? How can it be that a stronger and lighter ferrari is slower than the turbo pdk?? Dont worry, videos will be on youtube shortly!

Since you are always so close to cologne, why dont you pass by in wuppertal and I can even offer you to drive the car yourself with v box!!! But no, I am sure you would never do that just as all the other haters that just write BS all over the forums... I am outta here... to all other members, apologies for my reaction but I am just sick of it that every single thread, video, post or anything that includes manhart racing gets spammed with some useless comments by some people that heard somenthing from somebody who heard something from somebdoy who heard somehing from somebody and so on!!!
Dear Simone there is no hate, being critical and asking things hasnt to do something with hats. You do offens puplicity specialy in english forums, ( is there a reason why not on german forum like m-forum.de), most people do not know you here and havent a clue about your background or the seperation from Günter Manhard (ak Mantec witch keept by the way very capable person as Patrick...) Anyway that hasnt anything to do with your quality but as i said it is interesting, and it is even more interesting that on the german part there are quiet i few information witch are not available here...

concerning the rs6 700hp+ i said if gearing is the same. Obvious 6 gear in the rs6 isn't up to date, as well the autotranny of this car neither, and doesnt help, same goes for the sl 65 amg black series with 5 gear...
again weight is a minor factor on a steady acceleraton car, given the hardware externals are the same
How mutch slower would your m5 700hp be with 3 persons on board vs 1 person on a high speed run 200-300kmh, as per yours understanding weight matters that much on high speed acceleration.. i doubt it would be more than 1-1,5 secs.. over 20 secs of acceleration

Simone you can turn it the way like you want it. Most peolpe in german part got your attention by the big fail off your biturbo m3 with apparently 750 hp and was messured in the grip rtl2 chanel with about 5xx hp and lost to the golf hpg. I now heating was the problem (think so) but then again why taking part with a product witch still have some major bugs.. and will that happen on other products you make.. is this question so wrong..

No i dont pass at Wuppertal, as long you sold me a tune with more torque than the gearbox is made for.

http://www.getrag.com/de/252

Now some tuning people will say there are safety margin etc, but in fact they don't now how the margin is applied by Getrag, every one is willing to hear what he wants to hear special when it comes to tuners and there clients..

I will be interested when you are able to offer a reinforced gearbox witch is appropriate to the torque your tunes claims.

A good thing this forum is open to every one, and to every respectful thread and questions, as well to your business witch you trie to sell over here. You can call all people heaters witch are skeptical to your product, but you cant stopping us to ask question and to have doubts, on hp claims, on long life cycles on the tunes etc.
At the end, i am happy for those witch are happy with your product or other tuning products, but to call people haters when digging a bit and asking questions, is far off from a serious company behave..
Appreciate 0