View Single Post
      08-08-2016, 05:24 AM   #1
Dandanbmw
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 640d M Sport

Having had my 640d for 9 months now it still amazes me at how good it is as a all rounder.
It's been remapped so that helps of course but for such a big car it's quite impressive.

Yesterday their were some lads on a empty piece of road having a little play in their m3 e46, vxr Astra & s2000 and I thought let's see how the diesel gets on and it was significantly quicker than all three which shocked them but got a big thumbs up.

I was having a slow cruise and getting 54mpg before I saw them and even after a little controlled fun it had still averaged 47mpg over a 160mile trip which I think is very impressive for a heavy car that has between 360-380bhp.

Also in June I went to Santa pod and raced my friend in his remapped e92 m3 v8 and won every race which surprised us both.

I've recorded it 4.3 0-60 and 9.6 to 100mph.

I was thinking of what to change to which has the luxury and power combined with great mpg and I can't think of anything that's on the market as present so I'll keep smiling until the new six comes out I guess.