Topspeed
fast enough
South Africa
Rep
Drives: Cayman, GTR, M235, Boxster S,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerM6 View Post
THANK GOD!!!

PS: My invitation stands.. Really dont know why you just dont bring your GTR (if you are so certain it will kill my m6 - my guess is you dont even have a GTR) it should settle this argument in about 20 seconds.
Ok, I can prove it, I have a number of vehicles, however, I just think it's really crass to make a spectacle of how many cars one owns or to gloat about it. That's shows a lack of maturity.

But will you be able to? Do you still have your M6? I thought you just listed it on Automart a week ago?

Strange, why is it for sale all of a sudden? I'd post the ad, but out of respect for your confidentiality I won't.

PS: Perhaps I jumped the gun. I should have waited for you to sell it and then asked you to prove it. Your ad should also mention that yours is a lightened version that's capable of outrunning a McLaren Mp4-12C in the kilometre sprint. Perhaps it will sell faster. LOL.
Just messing around hey. It's all in good fun.

This is a quote from yourself on youtube:

"STFU, do you think this video was fixed? I have a M6 (2012) and my friend has a 2012 GTR and I beat it everyday, 0-100 0-200 0-300 BMW WIN! SO SHIT YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU OWN A SUPERCAR OF YOUR OWN! FN KID!"

Last edited by Topspeed; 02-12-2013 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 0