United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMC Pro Machine  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by okolisr View Post
What's so lacking is the M-Sport's color selection. I have nothing against Estoril Blue, but we need more alternative choices besides black, white, gray, and a fairly ugly red. At least BMW could let us special order Individual colors, and other colors like Imperial Blue, on the M-Sport without a hassle.
Agreed. If BMW is planning to charge extra for what essentially amounts to an aesthetics package, the least they can do is provide some additional color options, both on the exterior AND interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjberry View Post
I think the individual colours are available across each of the Sport, Luxury, Modern and M Sport here in the UK. On the lower engine sizes the price is £1360 but on the 335i I think it's £810. Why the same amount of paint is cheaper is anyone's guess. Maybe if you've paid the extra money you deserve a couple of kick backs here and there

I knew there would be a simple reason why I couldn't find it. I get easily lost on the non UK configurator
Really looking forward to seeing your car! Hope you plan to post LOTS and LOTS of pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adman Mike View Post
If you like the colour but can't afford a BMW...
It even has 400M wheels! Throw on an M-Performance grill and it's practically the same car!
Appreciate 0