View Single Post
      04-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #62
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
In our garage, all the JUNK (kids’ bikes etc) is located around my Z since my wife’s minivan is much bigger. She needs extra space to put kids in car seats etc. I really don’t care about my Z that much, but really want to take care of my M when it arrives.

Although still a few months away, I have already began upgrading the garage. I just had a new opener installed and will have the walls painted as well as epoxy on the floor.

So here is where I need the help. I want to put up a divider wall to separate my car from the bikes and other stuff to prevent the M from getting scratched.

At first I was thinking about building a divider wall but I like to wash the garage with water and this would not allow me do washed it any more. (Currently the drywall starts about 1 foot above the floor. But the drywall on the divider wall would be to close to the ground etc.)

Can some please give an idea on what to use as a divider. I need something sturdy that would get tipped over on the front of my car and is also water proof.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Diagram of what i need.
The kids are going to 'drag' their stuff to the back of the garage, hitting your car as they walk by.

Can you get a 2nd dividing wall, separating your car from the other, so the kids have to walk on the other side of the wall? Maybe a short wall...
Appreciate 0