View Single Post
      04-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #58
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Pretty much all that seems to be available locally is the Rustoleum stuff which sells under a variety of different brand names here in Canada...That's cool, I should get the whole thing done for about $350...and my time of course, which I know I will have to invest to do it right.

Thanks for the compliments on the cabinets...they don't have anything fancy inside like multiple sliding drawers or anything, but they will hide my stuff and tha is all I need, really. Once the proverbial dust settles I'll see if I need one of those nice rolling tool chests with the ball bearing drawers.....but I don't really do a lot of projects in the garage so that may be a waste of money also!

Interestingly, for those gorgeous Gladiator cabs, it would have been around $3000 delivered for a 6' work bench, two rolling base units, a tall cab and 3 hanging 12" units....I got my 7 pieces from Zeller's for $950......my wife liked them from the get-go but I wanted the fancy shiny stuff until I realized how little I would use it...then my cheap side came on and I'm happy it did!

Appreciate 0