04-18-2014, 10:35 PM   #13
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Welcome to the forum. As for your questions, I would double check with a shop on the ClearBra, as I have one on the front of my car and have always wondered how the material, which is somewhat glossy like a clearcoat, would look on a matte finish.

For the interior, black is your friend on a daily driver. Dirt and blue jeans will ruin the Silverstone interior with time unless you spend about as much time on maintaining the leather as you do driving the car.

As for the B&O I'll have to say I disagree with the previous post. I'm a producer/audio engineer, sound is what I do on a day-to-day and I have to say I sadly found the B&O (which I usually love) to be a waste of money. The stock sound system is very good on these cars, my only gripe being the drop in bass response incurred as you turn up the volume, but this is a feature most car manufacturers use to protect the speakers from damage. The B&O seems to suffer from a bit less bass drop-off as the volume rises, it also has a somewhat more even sound distribution through the cabin, but the overall difference in sonic quality throughout the frequency spectrum is minimal at best, as a $3,000+ it is definitely no worth it and falls short as the "hi-fi" option. I would recommend you opt for another more useful option like the competition or executive package. Anyways, good luck, and keep us posted on your hunt for your new beast.
Agreed, I have B&O it's ok but not worth 6k. My car came with it, I don't mind it

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0