View Single Post
      04-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
serpico1
Rep
Drives: ???

Advice on buying new M6 GC please....

Hi, I am new to forum and to BMW. I own a 997.2 GT3 which i love. Im looking for a daily driver that is epic! Fell in love with the M6 GC looks and performance numbers which are out of this world scary. Love the practicality of 4 doors daily driver super car. I have a few questions and appreciate any insights from the group.

Color questions. Im a silver guy and saw the frozen silver of the launch cars in Detroit and ny auto shows. I know its an extra option. Is it $3600 or $5000? If i didn't get frozen i would opt for silverstone but its just as stunning as frozen silver. It just looks more special in frozen to me subjective of course. Is the frozen difficult to maintain? Can I put a clearbra on Frozen Silver as i did my GT3 to protect it from rock chips, etc.?

Interior question...again subjective but please chime in. Im between all black(classic but predictable) or silverstone (white) seats. Both would be with carbon fiber. White is elegant and different from any other interior ive had. My plan is to order with zero options or just maybe the B and O as I love my R and R. Thanks in advance for any comments and insights.
Appreciate 0