10-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #11
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer78 View Post
I left my car in San Francisco this past week. I will head back and drop it off at SF BMW dealer this Friday. A positive thing happened to this car this past week. I finally got Damian's attention (AKA my case manager) after posting complains on BMW's and BMW USA's Facebook pages with my friends liking and commenting on my posts. Anyway, I told Damian that I don't have my car with me in Los Angeles, so he has to deal with my problem with SF BMW dealer. He contacted SF BMW dealer and will have technician post all analysis on PUMA system or something which another team at the corporate will look at. SF BMW seems to pay extra attention to me after his call. They called me to confirm my appointment and promised me a loaner, so I hope to see some progress after this dealer visit.

I asked Damian why he has been ignoring me for as long as he did. His replied was that he was promoted to Executive Customer Care Team. Whatever it was, I hope his new position and all the complains I posted will lead to some good news. I kindly asked him to not disappoint me. I told him that I've been BMW fan forever, and I bought my first BMW used 13 years ago since I barely make any money. Too bad for that car, my friend wrapped that poor BMW around a traffic light after 3 months of ownership. So, I went out and got me a brand new E46 coupe, and no friend ever sits in my driver's seat again.

Yeap, I am not denying that I love this car despite of all the pending issues. Well, all good looking girls come with some sort of drama IMHO, so that logic seems to apply to good looking cars too.
Yes. Hopefully you can get the problem solved as soon as possible. Yes, you paid 100k+ for the car, you want to drive it like you stole it not park it in the garage forever to collect dust.
Good luck. My friend. BMW should admit you as a honoured owner is experiencing lemon period now.
Appreciate 0