View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
southern6er22
Southern6er22
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i xDrive M Sport Coupe

Garage List
I'm not necessarily opposed to them, but I do really like the solid Nappa. I'm glad I didn't get the Luxury Seating Package. The fans don't do much for me - as much as I hate to say it, I like the GMC Denali seats better because they actually get cold rather than just blowing the air. The active seats are a cool feature, but not necessary for me since I don't do much long distance driving.

I think the non-perforated leather will probably hold up a little better since it's integrity hasn't been compromised by the perforations. Idk, that may not be the caase, but it makes sense to me lol.

The lux seat pkg just seemed like an easy place to save money. LEDs, ///M, CWP, HUD, Premium/B&O are all much more important to me than the seats.

I really appreciate that BMW didn't put false buttons in where the ventilation buttons would be - they just made all of the buttons along the bottom row a little bigger to fill the space. It's nice not to have "you didn't get this option" glaring at me every time I look down at the controls. Small detail but a nice touch.
Appreciate 0