View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #58
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

I like the wheels, and it certainly doesn't look like a cover of any sort. They are definitely different wheels. I also like the idea of that extra differentiating factor (besides other changes that we hopefully will know more about soon). It's a light touch, but enough for the discerning enthusiast to notice. Maybe even for the observant layperson who has a keen interest in cars.

Agree the interior of the 6 series is beautifully sculpted compared to the interior of the 5 series. The 6GC line is for style over practicality, and I for one am on board with that. I had an X6 over an X5 for the same reason when it came time to get a family hauler.

And these cars (the 6GC line that is) are no slouches, either. They aren't meant for the track, but they can definitely cruise comfortably and very quickly when out on the town.

I saw an F13 650i on the freeway hit it and he was gone, it was fun to watch. Slap an ///M on one and even with the extra doors, lack of speed will not be one of this car's known issues.

Appreciate 0