View Single Post
      07-10-2016, 09:40 PM   #13
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
The M6 is too big of a car for my taste.

What got me in my first ///M car 15 years ago is the combination of a track capable and (almost) ready car that can also serve a practical daily driver (with a decent amount of luxury). My M3/2 have served me extremely well in that respect.

I did test drive a CP M6 (the 575hp version) and found it mesmerizingly quick above 100mph. That car pulls likes there is no tomorrow. What worries me the most is the operating cost for track use. Such a heavy car with that much horsepower must go through consumables (tires/brakes/fuel) at a very fast rate. Further, I also found the M6 very heavy and not very nimble compared to my E92 at the time.

The M6 is an amazing car, but the M4 is better suited for my specific needs.
Nice to see you on this side of forum buddy...M6 is heavy and the cost of track is more than M3/M4 (as you correctly mentioned) BUT if you get used to that power/torque you will figure out it's a nimble car and I believe the M6 CP is even faster than M4 over many tracks.. why? because the following video shows M5 30 Jahre (which is slower than M6 CP) is almost as fast as M4 even though the driver of M4 is an M4 owner with months of experience with his car and not that much experience with M5... I know this is old video and have been watched a lot but not bad for one more time

Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0