10-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #17
Dasein
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i xDrive

Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Hi everyone. Just picked up my 2014 Carbon Black 650i with 33k miles. I recently just sold my e92 M3 and wanted more of a GT car since I already have my fun e36 M3. I really wanted a M6, but I couldn't justify paying an additional $20k when this is just going to be used as a weekend car. I'm very happy with my choice. I had a hard time trying to finding anything locally, so I started browsing Carmax. I've never purchased a car there, but have always heard positive reviews. I met a really good sales guy and found a perfect fit from CA. M-sport package, B&O stereo, low miles. Pretty much loaded. The price was lower than any car I looked at with similar features. I have to tell you, the whole process through Carmax was awesome. It took 35 mins by the time I got to the dealership, signed the paperwork, and my car was ready. They give you 30 days to fix anything that is wrong and the MaxCare warranty is cheaper than any BMW dealership I called.

Looking forward to driving the car this weekend and getting to know her. Cheers!

Similar here, brought the car out from CA, low miles, good price even given transport fee. Doesn't have B&O but does have Amaru leather which was my preference. Since we aren't too distant (I'm just across the river) thought it might do to drop a line.
Appreciate 0