11-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #14
neversummer78
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzj519 View Post
Thanks, even I really like the car but the vibration is just kind of annoying staff.
Thought about Audi s7 may be a better ride. However, when I was doing some research in Audi world and Audizine, most Audi owners mentioned S7/S6 have harsh shifts and vibration no matter is under driving or steady at traffic lights.

Our 650GC is a perfect balanced machine, but it just has some minor problems.
My sales guy also owns 650GC and M6 both, and he preferred 650GC as a DD. It is true that M6 has far more power than 650, but you just can not use it out except on the track.
I remember he used "beast" for m6, "perfect balanced machine in all aspects" for 650GC.

Yes enjoy our rides with some automatic vibrated seats is fine sometimes.
Yes, 650 is a very balanced machine (when it works correctly). It is good and its automatic is smooth if you compare to the DCT in M model, so it is wonderful for everyday use. I took it up and down LA-SF a few times, and that is what this car (GT) was built for. GT to me is a car that is sexy, can go (very) fast, and very comfortable while do all that. For track day, M6 is just way too big IMO. I used to track a little many years ago. Anyway, M4 would be perfect for track day toy, but waiting to check out Alfa Romeo 4C first. Seriously, any car over 400HP is nothing to sneeze at on the open road, especially 2 lanes highway. If I don't want somebody to pass me, he or she can't pass me period. The only gripe I have on this car is its exhaust note which will be addressed as soon as I know for sure that the "Drivetrain Malfunction" drama is over.
Appreciate 0