05-07-2015, 01:41 PM   #18
chask
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCarbonEverything View Post
Hey thanks for your input. Yea the 325's will not fit. The 305s is what i need or nothing. Whats funny is that pirelli makes the 305/25/21 but they dont make the correct size for the front wheels so that all but makes it impossible to get a matching set. I spoke with michelin. They told me because that tire is such an odd size they pretty much only make it on a demand basis. When people place enough orders they will make a new batch. Unfortunately the wait right now is AT LEAST 8 weeks. But ive been told to not even get my hopes up.
Sorry it's such a pain. But at least they make them. Maybe order a couple of sets and when they come in you'll have one to use and a backup pair. Although, you might as well go into the tire business doing this.

How in the heck did you find someone to talk to at Michelin? I have been trying to get info out of Michelin for over a month. I got so frustrated I finally just gave up. So far all I have gotten is some sales support person who did not even understand the most basic tire terminology. I hate to use names so let's say that talking to cauliflower would have been more useful. The person with whom I spoke had trouble differentiating the concepts of tread width and tread depth, and section width really threw her. It was actually worse than that but you get the idea.

Would you please PM me with how you managed to talk to someone that was actually helpful?
Appreciate 0